McWeissman


When my wife and I were dating, our friends called us "The McWeissman's" as a combination of my name and my wife's maiden name McCarthy.  She introduced me (and adopted me) into her large Irish Catholic family (but it took her Jewish mother-in-law to show her how to make corned beef and cabbage!).

Well, I write this on the eve of St Patrick's Day to wish you all 'An Old Irish Blessing' (may the road rise up to meet you, may the wind always be at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and rain fall softly upon your fields) and to share a fun picture with you.

Apparently it is not just my wife that is trying to instill some 'Irish' into me!  On Friday the Cardiovascular Core lab 'went green' with a St Patty's day lunch and in the picture below you can see Shrylnee and Patsy had some fun dressing me up for the occasion!  

And even with the prediction of snow, I hope everyone has a great St Patrick's Day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!